To celebrate the historic 12/12/12, the Workaholics Tumblr jumps into the spirit of numerical harmony to bring you these 12 hints of things to come in Season 3B…
- RETURNS. More than one fan-favorite returns to the Workaholics world for another go-round with the guys. We’re not saying who it is yet, but we can confirm it’s not Scumbag Mike. He wasn’t looking so hot last time we saw him and Karl…
- RESURRECTION. The dead will rise. Maybe. It’s a tease post. Consider yourself teased…
- TIME TRAVEL. Did you enjoy last season’s "Flashback in the Day"? Then there’s a good chance you’ll enjoy another episode this season that takes place in the not-now.
- JET SET’S LAST STAND. There were tears on set when Jet Set had, what many called, “his finest hour”. And there are enough moments coming where it’s not going to be clear which one I’m teasing. #TeamJetSet
- DON’T SLEEP ON TEAM WAYMOND. He gets shot this season. Maybe even with a gun. Maybe. #TeamWaymond
- OFFICE HIJINX. Both Montez and Bill will fight to prove Adam, Blake, and Ders aren’t even close to the craziest brajs at T.A.C.
- THE APPLE DOESN’T FALL FAR FROM THE BRAJ. Loved getting to know Thor Holmvik, AKA Ders’ Dad, in "The Meat Jerking Beef Boys"? Then get ready to meet another of the Friendship Family’s real family.
- GUEST STARS STAR AS GUESTS. Our casting department brought it this season with some of our coolest, funniest, and highest profile guest stars yet.
- ALICE MURPHY: BOSS MOVES. If you thought she was the Queen Bitch of TAC before, just wait until she’s given a REASON to be Queen Bitch.
- BLAKE AND JILLIAN. What, they’re in scenes together. No big deal. Move along.
- ADAM WORKS IT. Long time tumblr readers will be happy to finally see one of Adam’s dream projects come to life.
- DERS: LADY KILLER. Not Dexter-style or anything. But if you had to pick one of the guys to be a serial killer, it’d be Ders… right?
Look for these vaguely hinted items and MORE when Workaholics Season 3B premieres on Wednesday, January 16th, only on Comedy Central!