The rules for Drinking & Drag-Ons are far simpler than Booze Chess; but simple can be deadly.
Here are some customizable rules and add-ons for your Drag-Ons to take your next game to the next level:
- If someone fails to finish their turn, they must bring you pizza anytime you wish in the next calendar week.
- First person to use the bathroom loses their cell phone; calls and texts may be made and sent as the other players see fit.
- Roll the dice off the table? Whatever number the die lands on = PUSH UPS.
- Use a curse word? MORE PUSH UPS.
- Don’t finish your PUSH UPS? Take 5, catch your breath, then get to FINISHING PUSH UPS.
- Designated Beer Getter is the first person to roll a 6. As in 6 pack, natch. They keep this title until someone fails to complete their assigned push ups.
- Instead of a regular Doritos, try it with Cool Ranch.
- Failure to light a lighter in three tries means that person has to watch and write up a full report of an “NCIS” episode.
- When you run out of supplies, you take a break. See how your friends are doing, maybe they were only playing the game to spend some QT with you.
Workaholics. Rules. Check an all-new episode this Wednesday at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.