Here’s some of that DeMamp charm to help you out on Saturday night.
Meet Gramps DeMamp. In all his Gun-1/Gun-2 glory.
You can see the family resemblance, in that the DeMamp men aren’t afraid to speak their minds, offend anyone within earshot, and mildly value kin over the current event they’re pursuing.
Makes you wonder what Adam’s Dad is like. Big ole brash fatty like Big Fat (maybe George Wendt)? Or colossal colossus like Gramps (Jackie Chan?)? Perhaps one day, we’ll know for sure.
On this National Workaholics Day, we celebrate employees from all walks of life… even if they chose not to walk themselves and ride around a Rascal scooter and spout off racially, socially, and politically insensitive remarks.
You are our greatest hero, Big Fat; from a size perspective, at least.
In this powerful clip from "Fat Cuz", Ders Beef-Walks his way into a near death experience; but luckily for him, Big Fat isn’t just a near hero…
Watch as Makeup Artist Alexei Dmitriew takes humble Jeff Howard and turns him into the raging neck beast known as Big Fat.
(Special thanks to Jeff Howard, Alexei Dmitriew, and Evan Ahlgren)
Ders, Adam, and Jillian share a quiet moment before Big Fat is hurled down the stairs for another take in "Fat Cuz".
Things Going Through Big Fat’s Mind
- What he had for lunch- tacos.
- What he could have had for lunch- more tacos.
- What he could have for dinner- pizza?
- Jillian’s cats, and ways they lead to petting of a different nature.
- What to get on the pizza. Meat lovers, early leader in the clubhouse.
- Wings to go with the pizza.
- Breadsticks to go with the wings.
- Cologne to go with the petting.
- How sweaty he is; and would likely get as a result of said petting.
- Definitely meat lovers.
- What a pain in the ass it is to have to take those deep breaths over and over again.
- Whether there are any drive-thru or delivery cheesecake places. Checking YELP once he reaches to his back pocket… ah fuck it.
- Snacks to bridge the gap between now and pizza time. Maybe there’s a rogue cheesecake in the work fridge?
- Better go ahead and order the pizza now. Not risk the place running out of dough or catching fire or selling out of pizzas.
- Better make it two pizzas.
Devin “Big Fat” DeMamp was played by the great Jeff Howard in "Fat Cuz".
You can follow him on Twitter @JustJeffHoward.
Here’s Jeff on set, pre-completed fat suit, just creeping the hell out of everyone with his looks. Beneath all that latex, he couldn’t have been a nicer guy; makes you think that Big Fat is somewhere deep inside of him, like with Bruce Banner and the Hulk or Tony Soprano always.
For all the conspiracy theories we got asking if Big Fat was Adam Devine in a fat suit, no, no it was not; but the family resemblance amongst the on-screen DeMamps certainly didn’t hurt. The amazing work by Makeup Artist Alexei Dmitriew made it possible.
Look for more on how Jeff became Fat soon right here on the Workaholics Tumblr.