Things Going Through Big Fat’s Mind
- What he had for lunch- tacos.
- What he could have had for lunch- more tacos.
- What he could have for dinner- pizza?
- Jillian’s cats, and ways they lead to petting of a different nature.
- What to get on the pizza. Meat lovers, early leader in the clubhouse.
- Wings to go with the pizza.
- Breadsticks to go with the wings.
- Cologne to go with the petting.
- How sweaty he is; and would likely get as a result of said petting.
- Definitely meat lovers.
- What a pain in the ass it is to have to take those deep breaths over and over again.
- Whether there are any drive-thru or delivery cheesecake places. Checking YELP once he reaches to his back pocket… ah fuck it.
- Snacks to bridge the gap between now and pizza time. Maybe there’s a rogue cheesecake in the work fridge?
- Better go ahead and order the pizza now. Not risk the place running out of dough or catching fire or selling out of pizzas.
- Better make it two pizzas.
In this open from "Fat Cuz", the guys find out the TelAmeriCorp conspiracy goes all the way to the top…
…office of their new headquarters, which they forgot all about and it wasn’t a conspiracy at all and everything’s fine, in it’s own way.
Hey, who played Big Fat?
Devin “Big Fat” DeMamp was played by the great Jeff Howard in "Fat Cuz".
You can follow him on Twitter @JustJeffHoward.
Here’s Jeff on set, pre-completed fat suit, just creeping the hell out of everyone with his looks. Beneath all that latex, he couldn’t have been a nicer guy; makes you think that Big Fat is somewhere deep inside of him, like with Bruce Banner and the Hulk or Tony Soprano always.
For all the conspiracy theories we got asking if Big Fat was Adam Devine in a fat suit, no, no it was not; but the family resemblance amongst the on-screen DeMamps certainly didn’t hurt. The amazing work by Makeup Artist Alexei Dmitriew made it possible.
Look for more on how Jeff became Fat soon right here on the Workaholics Tumblr.
Meet the new cubicle. Same as the old cubicle.
The Workaholics Mix Tape - Fat Cuz
What licensed song augmented the audio in “Fat Cuz”? You’re one click away from finding out—
You’re looking well, BTW.
Adam DeMamp Pick Up Line #55
Oakland Tony says:
And Central Time/
Workaholics is on/
That the end of the rhyme.”
Don’t make O-T’s words be in vain.
Workaholics. Comedy Central. NOW.
He’s been absent so far, but as our Sneak Peek has shown, tonight he storms his way back into America’s personal space.
That’s right, Montez Walker (brought to life in HD clarity by Erik Griffin) returns!
See what Tez and the gang are up to TONIGHT when we meet “Fat Cuz”, 10:30/9:30 CT, only on Comedy Central.
In this Sneak Peek, find out what happens at TelAmeriCorp when a foreign substance is introduced to a sterile environment; or, in other words, Adam’s fat cousin puts his finger nubs where they don’t belong.
See more in the premiere of “Fat Cuz”, tonight at 10:30/9:30 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Guess who’s back in the office this week?
That’s right, Hipster/Middle/Alternative America’s favorite cubicle dwellers, Waymond and Jet Set. Jet Set and Waymond. The tag team of the century; just not this century.
While much was raised in the past RE: "Team Waymond VS. Team Jet Set", I think everyone can agree that a world with both is one worth living in.
"Fat Cuz" premieres Tuesday night at 10:30/9:30 CT, only on Comedy Central.