OK, in retrospect, Blake’s actions were a little rapey…
Will Blake and Jillian discuss their wild wooded ways in the Workaholics Season Finale? Or are they gonna let it steam over like a pot of brown rice?
Find out exactly what Blake thinks Jillian is capable of in “The Future is Gnar”, Wednesday night at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Good for you, watching Mama Toss.
Now watch Workaholics. Starting NOW on Comedy Central.
It’s called “In Line”, but don’t sweat, you ain’t gotta stand in a line to see this fine. Episode.
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
FEEL THE LOVE tonight when the Workaholics enter Twitter during the premiere of “In Line”.
You’ll want to be ready to #GetWeird when you meet #TheDarkness; it gets pretty weird from there, so go in weird and your body will acclimate to the weirdness much faster than it would if you went in cold.
Follow Mail Order Comedy and allow them to be your Weird-ometer:
Cast and Crew of @WorkaholicsCC tweet great recipes and advice:
- Workaholics Showrunner - Kevin Etten - @kce00
There’s no waiting on Twitter when you get “In Line” on Workaholics tonight at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
It’s a scientific fact that right handed people use the left side of their brain… ARGO, right braked people would use the left side of their brain.
But Adam isn’t left handed. Huh. Maybe he’s just rusty since all that DUI stuff has left him drive-less for a few rotations of the earth.
Use either side of your brain with an all-new Workaholics, “In Line”, tomorrow night at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Jillian’s bright red jacket had to serve multiple purposes in “Hungry Like the Wolf Dog”; it had to be bright, it had to be warm, it had to be able to be covered in mud.
I think we went 3-for-3; especially when you see the original jacket as modeled by Workaholics writer’s PA Nate “Heartbreaker” Crocker.
Now we ask you… Who Wore it Better?
No one impressed Montez this week. Move along.
But who says you have to impress Tez to live your life? Don’t let him keep you down; don’t let a “Ders” keep you from striving towards your goal. Don’t let a tall fence keep you from the wonders of the other side.
Reach on, dreamers. They probably put that fence there just to see if you had the stones to overcome it. Or zoning issues.
How are you solving problems?
If you’re willing to eat a nature lizard to get over the hump of your forrest hunger, you’re right on track.
I just realized that sentence makes no sense unless you’ve seen “Hungry Like the Wolf Dog”; and still might not be very cohesive even if you have.
Thus I present you with an octagon of profound statements that are but deep cut references to Workaholics episodes; for your enjoyment, study, and code breaking practice.
- Don’t put on the onesie unless you’re ready to sweat out your butthole.
- Sometimes you eat the Rancho Cucapizza, sometimes the Rancho Cucapizza eats you.
- You can’t Beer MacGruber if you’re not in the convenience store.
- Where there’s a crossbow, there’s a way.
- Where there’s an XL Lap Hog condom, there’s a way.
- Where there’s a Penthouse Penthouse, there’s a way… in.
- Double Sided Black Dilly FTW.
- About $900.
Unlock an all new knife drawer of deep cuts, starting with #TheDarkness, when the Workaholics get “In Line”, this Wednesday at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
The night is young. Even if it is Monday.
What, you think no one ever had the best night of their lives on a Monday?
The rules for Drinking & Drag-Ons are far simpler than Booze Chess; but simple can be deadly.
Here are some customizable rules and add-ons for your Drag-Ons to take your next game to the next level:
- If someone fails to finish their turn, they must bring you pizza anytime you wish in the next calendar week.
- First person to use the bathroom loses their cell phone; calls and texts may be made and sent as the other players see fit.
- Roll the dice off the table? Whatever number the die lands on = PUSH UPS.
- Use a curse word? MORE PUSH UPS.
- Don’t finish your PUSH UPS? Take 5, catch your breath, then get to FINISHING PUSH UPS.
- Designated Beer Getter is the first person to roll a 6. As in 6 pack, natch. They keep this title until someone fails to complete their assigned push ups.
- Instead of a regular Doritos, try it with Cool Ranch.
- Failure to light a lighter in three tries means that person has to watch and write up a full report of an “NCIS” episode.
- When you run out of supplies, you take a break. See how your friends are doing, maybe they were only playing the game to spend some QT with you.
Workaholics. Rules. Check an all-new episode this Wednesday at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Did you miss Blake and Jillian almost front-bumping their way out of the Friend Zone in “Hungry Like the Wolf Dog”? Well brush your teeth, check your pits, and suggestively dive in with this clip.
Then catch more episode highlights on Comedy Central’s website.
Then tell your friend you like but you haven’t had the guts. Time to step up, he/she’s not going to be waiting for ya forever. This could be the start of something great; or the culmination of months worth of smiley texts, either way, it’ll be progress, and you’ll be free to make a whole new set of mistakes this weekend.