Shout out to Anthony Blackburn for making this amazing stop-motion Lego recreation of Adam declaring his love for that homeless woman he met earlier in the day. Lot going on in that episode, worth a repeat viewing.
I’ve never made stop-motion but I’ve walked in slow motion a few times, and it’s hard. If by some chance the whole video is made… it’ll get thrown up here in fast-motion.
TONIGHT, just ONE WEEK from the Season 3 premiere, catch four of your favorite Workaholics episodes!
8:27/7:27 CT - OLD MAN DERS; All aboard to downtown POUND TOWN!
9:28/8:28 CT - CHECKPOINT GNARLY; B-RAD is RAD, and also, ON TV.
10:29/9:29 CT- DRY GUYS; Cool Eric doesn’t care if you watch, he just wants you to use the puppets and not come to work smelling like a bar mat.
11:31/10:31 CT - KARL’S WEDDING; Featuring Adam’s show stopping performance of "I Don’t Care".
Then join us for ALL NEW Season 3 episodes starting NEXT Tuesday, May 29th, at 10:30/9:30 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Kyle Kinane’s Sewer Dwayne contemplates whether he wore his dress overalls or his laying-around overalls to Karl’s Wedding.
Thoughts running through Karl’s mind as he stood waiting for his Bride-to-Be (who quickly became Bride-to-Never-be):
- "This is the girl I’m going to spend at least the next six months with."
- "Choosing Blake over my brother to be my best man was the right decision, because Blake is looking out for my best interests. That, and my brother drowned in that wave pool 2 years ago."
- "MOMMY, IF YOU CAN READ MY THOUGHTS, DON’T BUCK DERS! HE’S MEAN!"
- "Where’d I park the rape van? Oh right, sold it."
- "Glad I poured that ‘Tussin neat before I came out here, really helped calm the nerves."
- "Sewer Dwayne’s lost weight."
- "These glasses really correct more than just the wonky eye, feel like I’m seeing the world for the first time… Wait, Hannah’s Korean?!"
- "This is the first wedding I’m in that isn’t one of Mommy’s."
- "Glad Adam found love. And one of my usual customers."
- "Shoulda signed that pre-nup."
Of course, there’s no way to tell for sure what Karl was thinking, but at any time Tacos and Drugs is a solid guess.