It’s Friday! Quittin’ time.
Thoughts running through Karl’s mind as he stood waiting for his Bride-to-Be (who quickly became Bride-to-Never-be):
- “This is the girl I’m going to spend at least the next six months with.”
- “Choosing Blake over my brother to be my best man was the right decision, because Blake is looking out for my best interests. That, and my brother drowned in that wave pool 2 years ago.”
- “MOMMY, IF YOU CAN READ MY THOUGHTS, DON’T BUCK DERS! HE’S MEAN!”
- “Where’d I park the rape van? Oh right, sold it.”
- “Glad I poured that ‘Tussin neat before I came out here, really helped calm the nerves.”
- “Sewer Dwayne’s lost weight.”
- “These glasses really correct more than just the wonky eye, feel like I’m seeing the world for the first time… Wait, Hannah’s Korean?!”
- “This is the first wedding I’m in that isn’t one of Mommy’s.”
- “Glad Adam found love. And one of my usual customers.”
- “Shoulda signed that pre-nup.”
Of course, there’s no way to tell for sure what Karl was thinking, but at any time Tacos and Drugs is a solid guess.
Behold Karl’s transformation from drug dealer to classy guy wearing a polo shirt.
Costume department supervisor, Jerry Jeager, said he wanted Kyle to wear a “dorky blue polo shirt.” As it turned out, this was the same polo shirt that Script Coordinator, Steven White (pictured above) purchased for himself, non - ironically, a week before.
This is one of the coolest Workaholics fan-created items we’ve seen yet— someone made Karl Hevacheck a weak-hitting catcher with no known leadership skills and minimal loyalty. Sounds just like our Human Genius.
This is much better than naming your dog “DeMamp” or your second son “Blake”. Naming your Volvo “the ‘Vo”? Did that already, let’s see some more initiative.
Seen a cool fan shout out to Workaholics? Made one? Dreamed of one in a mushroom-fueled haze? Send it to us at WorkaholicsTumblr@gmail.com, we’ll post some of the less-threatening ones here.
It is also possible the creator doesn’t know Karl Hevacheck at all, and this post is a huge diservice to the Hevacheck Family, wherever they are. If this post is removed within a week, you know that’s why. Our apologies to the hypothetical Hevacheck’s in advance.