Adam, Blake, Ders and Kyle gave MTV News some tips to help you have a great Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day. If you really wanna put it in, use these.
One of these Workaholics Valentine’s Day cards should seal the deal.
Now you don’t have to spend another V-Day with your boys. Get out there and find some realchixxx. Check out all of the Workaholics Valentine’s Day cards on Facebook.
Then catch up with more episode highlights from the Workaholics Valentine’s Day romp at Comedy Central’s Workaholics page.
That’s right, Bill. They sure are. Your babysitting service surely provides over two families with a well deserved night out once a year.
Bill’s thinking in the right direction, too, for all of those out there thinking that Valentine’s Day means love and passion for just one person. It can be a love for a hobby. A cause. A pet, providing that it’s not meant as physical love.
Happy Valentine’s Day from the Workaholics Tumblr to all the non-Valentine’s out there.
I hope you love something. I hope you know that someone loves you. It’s probably your Mom.
Made some Valentines featuring all y’all. soooo sentimental~<3
Check out some Workaholics themed Valentine’s we posted yesterday.
You can also check out more Workaholics Cards on the Workaholics Facebook Page.
And tell that special someone… the V-Day don’t end without a B-J.
Seriously don’t tell them that. Sure, it may work 1 out of every 30 times, but those other 29 could end with you in a courtroom.
Use these Workaholics Valentine’s Day cards for the loved ones in your life:
- The girls you’re trying to show your penis to.
- The guys you’re trying to climb like an apartment stairwell.
- Maybe your parents if there’s one that works without being too sexual?
See more Workaholics Valentine’s Day cards on the Workaholics Facebook Page.
Set the mood for your Valentine’s Day with the Workaholics when they meet a "Webcam Girl", tonight at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.
Speaking of which, gents, you’re only one day away from the big love date. Might want to get on a few of the following—
- Set up the flower delivery.
- Wash dat stinky ass.
- Write a poem for your loved one.
- Clean boxers. Don’t got ‘em? Get ‘em.
- Lock down the dinner reservation, or, if feeling adventurous, decide what you’re going to cook the love of your life.
- Trim the pubes.
- Send your mother a nice note. After all, she was your first Valentine.
- Make sure your lady friend isn’t in her delicate time so you can plow full harvest if the crop falls your way.
- Bottle of champagne is nice. Bottle of champagne on ice? Is nicer.
- Punch one out early in the day so you’re all set for the sex acts.
Mentally Prepare for YOUR Valentine’s Day with Workaholics, tonight at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.