At the end of last week’s Workaholics, the sneak-preview for this week’s "Real Time" started with a proverbial bang— Adam screaming about a BOMB ON A BUS!!!
Then came the news that this week’s episode was called "Real Time" because it takes place IN real time; once the opening credits end, it’s on— you can set your watch by it. Or your smart phone you use as a watch.
This news raises a series of questions, such as—
- Why are Adam, Blake, and Ders in such a hurry? The runs? Do they have the runs?
- Why are they even on a bus? Is our beloved ‘Vo unable to s’go? Or is the ‘Vo in danger?
- Where are they going? Or… what are they running away from? Remember the trailer for Dreamcatcher? Homeland-Dude nailed that line.
- What cast member from the similarly-themed “bus/bomb” situation SPEED appears IN THIS EPISODE? (HINT: Keanu did not return calls, nor were calls made)
- My head is spinning from all this intrigue— When can I see this new episode?
That one’s easy- find out the answers to these questions and more in the Workaholics premiere of ”Real Time”, at 10:30/9:30 CT only on Comedy Central.