We’re baaaaaaaaaaaack… at the house. We’re back in Production at the house.
A change this season is that Adam, Blake, and Kyle no longer live at the house in real life. With that, we’ve noticed some small changes around the ole’ homestead—
- The house’s standing odor improved from “foul” to “pungent”.
- The rats, previously very hands-off roommates, lead an insurgence that took two weeks to defeat before we could even scout the place. They said they’d be back.
- Adam and Blake said they miss waking up in the morning to let the Lighting Team in at 6AM. The Lighting Team did not miss this, as now they actually get in at 6AM, and not what the guys called “6-ish”.
- Bathrooms usage advice improved from “if you’ve had your shots…” to “just make sure we’re not shooting when you flush”.
- There’s edible food in the fridge; it’s prop food, but it’s better than what we found in there last year. Hence the rats.
Yes, it’ll be weird not seeing one of the guys trudge off to soak in the hot tub after a long day of shooting, but we’ll learn to deal.
The important thing is, the house is back… and so is Workaholics, Season 2 coming this fall on Comedy Central!