Zombie: One who is without enough brain function to avoid their blind pursuit of a singular goal. Like pizza, brains, or “dat ass”.
This type of behavior is often marked by a slow, steady march toward said goal one ingredient decision, wounded hitchhiker, or unbuckled belt at a time.
You may find yourself a Zombie if you say “Yes” to any of the following questions:
- Will you make excuses for every Spider-Man title reboot, because “Marvel knows what they’re doing”?
- Do you crave human flesh at any cost?
- Have you spent so much time in the library you forgot what day Chuch’s party is?
- Were you recently bitten by another Zombie and failed to remove the infected limb before the infection could spread?
- Do you buy the latest version of a video game without learning what, if any, upgrades it provides?
- Would you list your current living condition as “Undead”?
In a Sentence: “I wanted to wait to buy the new Hobbit Blu Ray until the whole set is released with more content, but I’m a JRR Tolkien Zombie and just couldn’t wait to own it as soon as possible.”
“Me Zombie, braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnsssssss.”